- Select multiple days if required
- Fill in name, contact email & tel.
- Let us have any special requests.
- If you need multiple rooms please advise us in the details section.
Some things you might need:
- Airport pickup
- Chauffeur for duration of visit
- Dietary requirements
- Conference or meeting venue
- Long stay arrangements
- Pre-book massages
- Golf and sport bookings
SeasonsCool Dry monthsMay to August - Daily temperature ranges are about 7 °C (44.6 °F) to 20 °C (68.0 °F) Warm Wet monthsNovember to March/April - Daily temperature ranges are about 15.5 °C (59.9 °F) to 25 °C (77.0 °F) Hot Dry monthsSeptember and October are the hotter months. Usually October being the record breaker - Daily temperature ranges are about 13 °C (55.4 °F) to 28 °C (82.4 °F)
- Harare Festival of Arts (late April/ early May)
- Harare Agricultural Show (late August)
- Harare International Book Fair (late July/ early August)
- Big 5 Out of Africa Festival (early September)
- Good Living Expo (late September)
- St John’s Fair (early October)
- Vumba Mountain Run (late October)